Tuesday, January 11, 2011

mOmEntS mAdE tOgEthEr (my life as a "teacher")

 This picture was taken at Medellin National Science and Technology School during the Press Conference. Our representative are here in this picture and they were very very competitive and I was once an Emcee during this activity. That was spectacular and I really enjoyed the first time experience. I just so love it!

 Venue: Students Activity Center
This was during the United Nations Celebration of CNU- ILS. During this activity we really do have a lot of bonding moments with the students. We do have a lot of eating sessions, picture taking and lastly we all do have a greatday!!!!
Activity: BOYSCOUT INVESTITURE 2010
                         I was once requested by my students to tie the neckerchief. I was flattered during this time, I can feel  that they choose me because for them I was   special...

No comments:

Post a Comment